Using supplemental oxygen at home can go a long way towards improving or maintaining the standard of living for someone who has COPD. It can facilitate scale back your shortness of breath so that you’ll be able to be more active. It can even assist you feel more alert once awake, as well as to rest more peacefully at bedtime. Some folks need supplemental oxygen when exercising, while others use it only while sleeping. And some people need to use it continuously.
Busting the Oxygen Bubble
Recreational oxygen therapy rests on a relatively simple premise: By delivering higher concentrations of oxygen than you would normally get from the air around you, you reap the above health rewards.
Just how much more oxygen do you get? While the air you breathe comprises of 21 % oxygen, many oxygen bars and canned oxygen products claim to give you about 95% oxygen.
What are the benefits of using Canned Oxygen?
Canned oxygen is swiftly changing into a high alternative for naturally restoring and refreshing the mind and body. In medical and non-medical eventualities, oxygen is employed to assist everything from sleeping disorders to asthma, fatigue, athletic performance and more. Now available in a portable, recreational application by the pioneers of pure recreational oxygen, Oxygen Plus (O+), allows people with healthy, active lifestyles to go even further without a hitch.
The cells of a human body can only generate energy if they have oxygen. And they must create energy to function. Oxygen research has shown that inhaling increased oxygen-content air improves cognitive performance, including memory and reaction time. Most people who have tried these, report that they feel more alert and energetic just after a few breaths of these amazing canned oxygen. They typically use it whenever they need to feel a refreshable boost. In its ability to provide your body with optimum oxygen levels, portable oxygen can help you in the following ways:
- Sustain energy and vitality
- Decrease stress
- Increase mental clarity and alertness
- Improve cognitive performance, including memory and reaction time
- Diminish exposure to polluted and stale air
- Alleviate the effects of jet lag
- Combat altitude problems
- Optimize athletic performance
- Help muscles recover faster from fatigue
- Clearing the morning fog following a late night out
When used as directed, oxygen for recreational use has no side effects, zero carbs, zero calories and zero caffeine – which suggests zero potential for the jitters or a crash. Canned Oxygen is an all-natural product: Conveniently portable and there for you…anytime you need a lift.
Is it safe?
Canned oxygen is safe for healthy people of all ages when using the product as directed. As the canister is pressured with a compressed, oxidizing gas, it’s suggested that children use it under adult supervision as a safety precaution. People with impaired heart or lung function or other medical conditions should consult with their physician prior to using these portable oxygen products.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects when if the products are used as directed.
How Does MyOxy Come in Picture?
- MyOxy happens to be India’s first FDA(Food and Drug Administration) approved Medicinal Grade Pure Oxygen I.P. 99% in light-weight and safe disposable can which is easy to use in case of low oxygen level in the body.
- MyOxy instantly elevates the oxygen level in the body and helps to retrieve brain and body functions to the normal.
- It is helpful in curbing breathlessness due to high altitude, pollution, smoking, stale air, and poor ventilation. It is also useful in case a person is suffering from breathlessness due to various other reasons.
- It acts as First-Aid care in case of an emergency. It helps in controlling fatal situations.
Inhale MyOxy oxygen for Air Quality, Travel, Office, Elevation, Play, Hike, Emergency, or Recovery. Use it your own way.